Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Teens' prayers for the morning

These are some prayers from boys from my Sr. High "Sunday Extra" class at The Community Church UCC:

From Nick Bravante:

Dear God:

Thank you for giving us this day, among all the others. We are
thankful for this morning and the mornings to come.

Amen.


From Rob Elias-Warren:

Dear God,

Thank you for waking me up this morning and for the
beauty of the
earth. Thank you also for this church community that
nourishes me.

Amen.



From Nathan Cooper:


Thank you, God, for keeping me safe through the dark of night and the light
of day. Thank you for awakening me to praise you another day.

Amen.




Thank you, God, for the gift of youth and may you be a guiding light during dark hours for young people. May you incubate their faith over the years and may they live lives that seek out your call and vocation to servanthood.

Amen.

No comments: